One Rich Girl


I thought I would let you know that my lovely mother has written a book.  It is entitled One Rich Girl, and is the story of her life.  The front cover (actually designed by me) is above.

From small-town introvert, who needed copious quantities of chocolate to get through a working day, to energetic homeschooling mother of a dozen children, this is the remarkable and heart-warming true story of the faithfulness of God to one girl. Featuring lessons learnt, along with the highlights and hijinks along the way and many hilarious quotes from small children, this book is sure to put a smile on your face.

"I loved this book. It gave me a lift.” (Katrina)
"I found this story very encouraging and inspiring.” (Matthew)

Should you wish to read the book, the paper copy of it is available here: http://jubileepublishinghouse.simplesite.com/

We are also working on making this available on Kindle through Amazon.  I'll let you know when this happens.

Blessings


Comments

  1. Oh, I just love the cover...so beautiful, Bonnie! And I know my mom and I would enjoy reading your mom's book...thank you for sharing!
    Sorry I never answered you on Instagram. It has been a crazy week and then I decided to go off Facebook and Instagram completely...I will be sending you a message via Skype though...would still LOVE to chat! You are in my thoughts, friend! Sending much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kelly-Anne, for your kind words! I'll let you know when it's available for Kindle.
      No worries at all. I know how crazy life can get. I will look forward to receiving your Skype message. Sending you love as well. Stay safe xxx

      Delete
  2. That is so wonderful Bonnie! Your mother sounds like an amazing woman. I love your new blog. Congratulations on having your daughter! God is so good! I look forward to reading your future blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so sweet of you! Thank you for the comment, it has blessed me today. Nice of you to stop by.

      Delete
  3. Hi Bonnie!
    I am so glad you have returned to blogging. I've been following ever since, but haven't left too many comments. Congratulations on your new baby! She is such a sweet, adorbable blessing. :)
    I'm glad your mom was able to publish a book. How cool is that! Is there any way I can contact her to ask her if she would be willing to send me a copy in return dor a review on my blog? I would love to read it and help spread the word about it, if that's something she'd be interested in. :)
    Well, I hope you have a wonderful day.
    Love in Christ,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts