Hello Again

My gorgeous baby and husband 

It's certainly been a while since I last blogged.  I know that this is merely echoing the sentiments of my first post, however it's true!  I would like to begin to blog again and I'm excited about this new space in which to do that.

I used to post quite frequently on my old blog, Bonnie's Blessings.  One thing I will probably not be doing is posting frequently on this blog! I might post every week or so, maybe every month or so, maybe it will peter out gradually entirely.  But I've decided I'll at least start and see what happens.

I think I will enjoy being active in the blogging world again!

At this stage I'm just going to use this space as a dumping ground for my thoughts.  You'll probably find my thoughts about all kinds of things.  Various aspects of motherhood, parenting, marriage, life, faith, current events, family, calligraphy, my cat.

Thank you for journeying along with me as I think about blogging again....  and thank you for your patience.


Comments

  1. Oh Bonnie..
    I am thrilled to hear you are blogging again!
    Totally made my day to see your post pop up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts